Continuing on with the August Challenge set up by Natalie, today’s topic is ” Selfie! Share a favourite photo of yourself or take a new one”
Without sounding horrendously arrogant, my favourite photo of myself is the one above, which was taken at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden, because:
1. I don’t look like my usual bespectacled, nerdy self.
2. I was really, really happy that evening, as my then-boyfriend bought really excellent seats for an opera. When I had gone once before, alone, I could only afford a seat behind a pillar!
3. It was my first visit over to England to stay with him, and he treated me like a queen.
4. He took the photo, and that look on my face is directed at him.
5. That evening I realised I was in love with him. 🙂