In an interview with Charles II, I would ask the following:
- Were you frightened that the same fate that befell your father would eventually happen to you?
- Once and for all, were you, or were you not, married to Lucy Walter?
- If not, why do you believe there was such intense speculation surrounding your relationship with her? Where did this idea of the Black Box come from?
- Your romantic affairs are quite legendary. Which, if any of your mistresses, was the love of your life?
- What did you hope would be your legacy as King?