Wow, it’s already the last day of the August Blog Challenge. This has been such an interesting month of blogging, and I think you know me better than before.
Things I am grateful for now:
- My family. I’ve always been grateful for them. They really rock.
- My “fans” – apparently, I can say this now! Really, these people have supported me since the start of The Seventeenth Century Lady and raised me up when I was having doubts – so thank you.
- You – yes, you, reading this now. I’m grateful that you are doing this.
- Warmth. England can be flippin’ cold sometimes.
- Food. Especially from my father-in-law’s allotment.
- Love. I can’t live without this. Just can’t.
- Books. Nope. Can’t live without these, either.
- I can walk without great pain now. I had a second degree sprain of my ankle in June, and it hurt like a monkey!
- My vision. I have bad sight, but I am so grateful I can still see to work and read and do things I enjoy.
- I’m still alive. I’m grateful for this.
Thank you for joining me on this month’s challenge.
I’m going to the pub now. 🙂